Thursday, July 31, 2008

ﻪﺗﺎﻛﺭﺑﻮﷲﺍﺔﻣﺤﺮﻮﻡﻜﻳﻠﻋﻢﻼﺳﻟﺍ

Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Jummah Mubarak to you & your families!


All good is from Allah Ta’ala whereas mistakes are from this humble speck. May Allah Ta’ala Bless all readers, bringing you all closer to Him and His Rasul Sallallahu Aaihi Wsallam, Aameen.


Oh Allah, grant my friends and family what I wish for myself...

Oh Allah! I ask for mercy from You by which You will guide my heart,
settle my affairs, remove my worries, protect me from what is unseen to me,
make my face radiant, purify my deeds, inspire me with wisdom,
avert calamities from me, and protect me from every evil in this world and the hereafter....Inshallah, Aameen
ALWAYS VALUE THESE THREE THINGS:

1. Naseehat: Good Advice


2. Eghsaan: Good deeds done to others

3. Death: Remembering it at all times

ALWAYS LOOK AFTER THESE THREE THINGS:

1
. Your Parents

2. Your Teachers

3. The Laws of the Almighty (to always obey them)

ALWAYS BELIEVE IN THESE THREE THINGS:

1. Almighty Allah (SWT)

2. His Prophet (Sallallâhu Alayhi Wasallam)

3. The day of judgment and resurrection (Qiyaamah and Aakirah)

ALWAYS LOVE THESE THREE THINGS:

1. The Truth

2. Good Deeds

3. Your beliefs in Allah Ta'ala

ALWAYS CONTROL THESE THREE THINGS:

1. Bad Temper

2. Your Tongue

3. Your Heart

ALWAYS STRIVE FOR THESE THREE THINGS:

1. Your Namaaz

2. Uniting & Helping the Ummah

3. Honesty

ALWAYS AVOID THESE THREE THINGS:

1. Gossip

2. Greed & Jealousy

3. Hatred, Envy & Suspicion

ALWAYS FIGHT FOR THESE THREE THINGS:

1. Your People

2. Your Country

3. Your Haqq (Rights)

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart....pursue those!"

Take care & have a blessed day

ﻪﺗﺎﻛﺭﺑﻮﷲﺍﺔﻣﺤﺮﻮﻢﻼﺳﻡﻜﻳﻠﻋﻮ

Wa Alaykumu Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

No comments: