Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dua'a for My Husband

Oh Allah! I thank you for granting me the one who is a garment for my soul


Who will satisfy half of my deen and in doing so making me whole



Make him righteous and on your path in every way and let him sprinkle water on me at Fajr reminding me to pray!



May he earn from halaal sources and spend within his means


May he seek Allah's guidance always to fulfill all his dreams



May he always refer to Qura'an and Sunnah as his moral guide


May he thank and appreciate Allah for the woman at his side



May he be conscious of his anger and often fast and pray


Be charitable and sensitive in every possible way



May he honor, protect me and guide me in this life pleasing Allah!


Make me worthy to be his loving wife



And finally, Oh Allah!


Make him abundant in love and laughter


In taqwa and sincerity


In striving for the hereafter!



Aameen


No comments: