PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER - I received this from a colleague
I am a South African non-Muslim. I have alot of Muslim friends and often we often chat about religion and politics. Islam is an amazing religion and practising Muslims are good to be with. However whenever the topic of politics comes up, all Muslims whether practising or non-practising feel the pain of Palestine. It is like a common wound that pains all of them.
What amazes me is that Israel is surrounded by a sea of Muslims. There are Muslim countries to the North, South and East of Israel. Muslims make up one-fifth of the world’s population. From the figures it would seem that Muslims should have easily dealt with the Israeli problem. But they still remain powerless.
I was puzzled. How is it that a tiny country the size of a South African game reserve can take on the entire Muslim world combined?
Israel with a population of a mere 7 million people challenges and overcomes a population of 2 billion Muslims daily. Mathematically it was impossible. There are 1993000000 more Muslims than Israelis. If all the Muslims were to just walk over Israel, Israelis would be trampled to extinction. But how is it that such a mathematical paradox happens?
I puzzled with this question and after observing Muslims lives I realised that the Muslim has the power to bring the West to its knees.
This is why:
1- When most Muslims wake up, almost all of them brush their teeth with COLGATE.
2- They then go to the toilet and use BABY SOFT toilet roll.
3- They then go into the shower and use PANTENE shampoo.
4- When their kids need diapers they buy PAMPERS.
5- When they go shopping for groceries they go to PICK n PAY.
6- When they go to the pharmacy they go to DISCHEM.
7- When they choose a medical aid they choose DISCOVERY.
8- When they break their fasts their tables are always decorated with a bottle of COCA-COLA
9- Before they go to sleep they floss with ORAL B
Have they ever paused to think that the above 9 are all American/Jewish owned companies or products that openly support Israel? From the time Muslims wake up every morning till they go to bed at night they are slaves of the American and Jewish companies and products. How do they expect to be liberated when they can't even liberate themselves?
For a people who can sacrifice food and drink (which are needs) for 30 days you have tremendous self-restraint. Surely it should be easy to sacrifice your desires of western goods and services.
Stop contributing to your own destruction. If you can't stop patronising them, then stop this hippocritical whining of Western double standards when you yourselves practise double standards! Further it would bode Muslims better to organize educational sessions for their mothers, sisters and daughters who control the purse then to organise foolish ineffective marches and flag burning ceremonies. From the Muslims I know they have never heard of the local Imams or school teacher educating them which brands to boycott, neither do they provide alternative local brands to support. Its about time this sleeping giant awakens.
This is where the article ends, as a Muslim I would like to add....
O you who believe! Do not take Jews and Christians as your patrons. They are patrons of their own people. He among you who will turn to them for patronage is one of them. Verily Allah guides not a people unjust.
(Al-Ma'dah 5: 51)
I urge every Muslim sister who has the power of the purse in her home to change the habits of your family. You have the power to bring the Western powers in our country to its knees with your simple purse.
The Muslim world depends on you to free your families from this slavery to Western brands and companies.
A few facts:
1. Colgate is manufactured by Colgate Palmolive, is an American brand. America gives unconditional support to Israel. According to the Jewish Virtual Library website, Colgate Palmolive is one of Indiana’s 70 firms which have greatly profited from doing business with Israel.
Products- COLGATE, PROTEX
Alternatives to support: MISWAAK, DENTAZYME
2. Baby Soft is manufactured by American company Kimberly Clarke. In 1998 Mr. Robert P. Van der Merwe, chairman of Kimberly-Clark Europe received the Jubilee Award by the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. This is the highest tribute ever awarded by the "State of Israel" in recognition of those individuals and organizations, that through their investments and trade relationships, have done the most to strengthen the Israeli economy.
Products- HUGGIES, KOTEX, KLEENEX, BABY SOFT
Alternatives to support: U&ME, DRYPERS, HELLO BABY, ZAHRA SOFT
3. Pantene & Pampers are manufactured by American company Proctor and Gamble. This company supports Israel unconditionally. So much so that recently Proctor and Gamble has announced that all its distribution of its brands in South Africa will be done by Israeli company DIPLOMAT.
Products- PAMPERS, PANTENE, VICKS, DURACELL, ALWAYS, NICE 'N EASY, ORAL B
Alternatives to support: U&ME, DRYPERS, HELLO BABY, ZAHRA SOFT
4. Pick n Pay, Dischem and Discovery are all wholly owned JEWISH companies.
- Owner of Pick n Pay- Raymond Ackermon.
- Owner of Dischem- Ivan Saltzman. Ivan Saltzman is a close friend of Rabbi Goldman a well known Durban Rabbi with strong anti-muslim views.
- Owner of Discovery- Adrian Gore. Gore is currently the Chairman of the South African Board of Jewish Education
Alternatives to support: Thousands of local Indian supermarkets and pharmacies, KITKAT, AFRICA, CHECKOUT, Other medical aids like GEMS, SIZWE, BONITAS
5. Coca-Cola is the chief instigator. From 1966 Coca-Cola has been a staunch supporter of Israel. In 1997 the Government of Israel Economic Mission honored Coca-Cola at the Israel Trade Award Dinner for its continued support of Israel for the last 30 years and for refusing to abide by the Arab League boycott of Israel. In 2008 Coca-Cola tasked the Israeli venture capital Challenge Fund to locate suitable investments in Israel with a promise of "a blank cheque” . This agreement is exceptional in the Israeli venture capital industry. In 2009 Coca-Cola hosted a special reception at the Coca-Cola world headquarters to honour Brigadier-General Ben-Eliezer. Ben-Eliezer is a wanted war criminal, during the Six-Day War his unit was responsible for the execution of over 300 Egyptian POWs. Under Sharon, Ben-Eliezer served as Defence Minister presiding over the massacre at Jenin.Coca-Cola Israel owns dairy farms in the illegal Israeli settlements of Shadmot Mechola in the Jordan Valley and a plant in the industrial zone of Katzerin n the occupied Golan Heights.
Products- Coca Cola, Bon Aqua, Sprite, Fanta, Creme Soda, Ice Tea,
Alternatives to support: Recently there are a number of local companies bottling their own water, and soda drinks. If you can sacrifice food and water for 30 days, what is sacrificing taste?
Please add alternatives to products you know that are manufactured by Muslim friendly companies (who do not support Israel)...