Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hear what Allah (swt) says…

Hear what Allah (swt) says… If I answer your prayer at once, it is because I am testing your faith.If I did not answer your prayer at once, it is because I am testing your patience.

If I did not answer your prayer at all it is because I have a better plan for you. Remember Allah (swt) promises are always yes! He is Allah (swt) - The Mighty and not men
Which explains why He can never fail.

Hold on...don't be discouraged; your miracle is knocking at the door of your heart. A little more faith is what you need to see that all your needs are met. Allah (swt) is saying - He will meet all your needs!

5 comments:

Blue Pearl said...

Salaam alaikum, nice blog:)

Can you perhaps tell me the source of this hadith or is this poetry (as per the tag) as the way it is written is suggestive as words from Allah? I have never come across it before.

Princess said...

Was-Salaams Blue Pearl

Jazakallah!

This is my own compilation...I have various works which I will be publishing soon...

Anonymous said...

okay its very nice however i would caution on you on using Allah's name in the directive form. it could be perceived by others as words directly from Allah. May Allah reward you for the islamic benefit others derive from your efforts:) Ameen, inshallah

Blue Pearl

Anonymous said...

I dont think princess means anything by her poem except to inspire others..remember these are her expressions and nothing more!

Laila S

Princess said...

Laila S, you are right...these are my words which I use as a medium to inspire others...

Blue Peal, the context in which I have written are meant to be pondered upon and not as anything else!