Friday, February 13, 2015

Beautiful Dua'a


<3 a="" beautiful="" dua="" every="" for="" muslim="" o:p="" single="">

 

O Allah! Please grant me the one - Who will be the garment for my soul

Who will satisfy half of my deen and in doing so make me whole

 

Make the partner righteous and on your path In all the person does  and say And sprinkle water on me at Fajr Reminding me to pray

 
May the partner earn from hall sources and spend within they means

May the partner seek Allah's guidance always To fulfil all they dreams

 
May the partner  always refer to Qura'an and the Sunnah as a moral guide May the person thank and appreciate Allah For the partner at their side

 
May the person be conscious of their anger And often fast and pray Be charitable and sensitive In every possible way

 
May the person honour and protect me, guide me in this life

Please Allah! Make me worthy to be a loving partner

 

And finally, O Allah! Make the person abundant in love and laughter
In taqwa and sincerity In striving for the hereafter!
 

Aameen!!!

No comments: