Friday, February 16, 2018

Beneficial Dua'as

May Allah safeguard us and guide us to the rightly guided path, Aameen
Recite the following Dua'as as their benefits are enormous:
Umm Salamah (RA), the wife of the Messenger of Allah S.A.W reported Allah's Messenger S.A.W as saying, "If any servant (of Allah) who suffers a calamity says:
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ اللَّهُمَّ أْجُرْنِي فِي مُصِيبَتِي وَأَخْلِفْ لِي خَيْرًا مِنْهَا
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'oon. Allahumma'jurni fee museebati wakhluf lee khairan minha
"We belong to Allah and to Him shall we return; O Allah, reward me for my affliction and give me something better than it in exchange for it."
Allah will give him the reward for affliction, and will give him something better than it in exchange. Umm Salamah R.A. said, "When Abu Salamah R.A. passed away I uttered these very words as I was commanded to do by the Messenger of Allah. So Allah gave me better in exchange of him i.e. I was taken as the wife of the Messenger of Allah S.A.W."
When Musa A.S. escaped from Misr (Egypt) and came to Madyan he had no food, water or shelter. In distress he prayed to Allah;
رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنْزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ
Rabbi innee lima anzalta ilayya min khairin faqeer
"My Lord, indeed I am, for whatever good You would send down to me, in need.”
In response Allah gave him shelter and work at the hands of Shu'aib A.S. and a wife, the daughter of Shu'aib A.S.

No comments: