Friday, November 14, 2008

Jummah...

Jummah Mubarak

I'm sending you loving wishes, for beautiful blessings to come your way and for you to have peace and tranquility, as you travel through your life each day.

May all of your days be filled with love; and may hope and faith be your strength, no matter how impossible something seems.

I wish for you happiness and laughter and for good health to always be with you.

O Allah (swt) , don't let me ever turn away from You, no matter how many trials and difficulties You test me with.

Let these difficulties serve to make me closer to You.

May Allah (swt) shower His choicest blessing on us all.

O Allah (swt), Surely you Are All-Powerful over everything, You are RAHMAN & RAHIM,

Please forgive all our sins and Please accept all our humble duas Aameen

May Allah (swt) forgive all our sins Aameen...

No comments: